KBID – Block Island State Airport is a public use airport located on Block Island, in Washington County, Rhode Island, United States. KBID is only a few miles east of Long Island, New York.
The airport is owned by the State of Rhode Island. The airport opened in 1950 and it is primarily a general aviation airport. It has one runway, an average of 45 flights per day consisting of general aviation, air taxi services and military.
- Whole island Ortho coverage at 30cm/pixel
- over 25,000 hand-placed objects
- Baked ambient occlusion
- Dense foliage and forestry
- Comprehensive building coverage
- Abundant custom vegetation including grass and bushes
- Marine Traffic with detailed Yacht model
- Ground Traffic routes in airfield
- Custom 3D South Lighthouse